Contact Us: (206) 601-9609
Seattle Water Main Repair from NBU Construction
- A line break is often cheaper to fix than you expect
- Repairs don’t have to destroy your driveway or landscape
- NBU Construction uses modern techniques that expedite the job
- We are the Seattle trenchless technology industry leaders
A Seattle water main break may be a hassle, but new technologies like horizontal and directional drilling often allow us to complete a fix on your water line with minimal impact to your landscape.
A water main is one of those things that no homeowner or business owner ever wants to deal with, but ignoring the problem will only exacerbate it. With every water main maintenance job, our goal is to quickly fix the break with as little impact to your home or place of business as possible.
At NBU Construction we specialize in repairing existing lines, and installing new water mains to your commercial property or home. We will fix your water main using modern methods that significantly reduce the impact to the exterior of your property, while keeping costs to a minimum.
Whether home or business owner, you can’t go without water, and that is why we offer faster response times than any other water main repair company.
You undoubtedly want your maintenance job done right the first time, no matter what the situation, so as to avoid any future issues. We’ve helped hundreds of Seattle home and business owners fix their broken water lines, without ever receiving a complaint. We are ready to put our unmatched experience to work for you, so that you can get your water flowing freely once again.
Call us at (206) 601-9609, and one of our helpful technicians will schedule an inspection to provide you with a detailed description of your problem along with a comprehensive cost-free estimate.
We Will Minimize the Adversity of a Seattle Water Main Break
We recognize that your number-one priority is to have your main repair completed in as little time as possible. Still, many home and business owners have legitimate concerns about the impact a repair will cause to their landscape, sidewalks, driveways, and other features on their property. Dealing with the expense of a water line fix is bad enough, but extensive damage to your garden or manicured lawn can cost you financially and emotionally.
Older, more traditional techniques like trenching may sometimes be required, but we can usually utilize our state-of-the-art directional drilling equipment to avoid ripping apart your property.
Trenchless technology is one of our specialties, and these techniques make the fixing of your water line more efficient, while safeguarding your lawn from massive gouges and gashes that can take years to hide.
We also recognize that a Seattle water main break is not something anyone budgets for, and that’s why we offer the most competitive pricing in the Seattle area. From minor maintenance to complete replacement, no job is too big or too small for our team of professionals.
Seattle Water Main Break Repair
Choose NBU Construction for Your Water Main Repair
Whether you own a home or a business, water is something you cannot do without. Even going a day without water can mean lost profits, or immeasurable hassle. If your water line suddenly breaks, there is no other choice than to have it fixed, and we understand how important it is for you to have it done immediately.
With countless years of experience in the Seattle area, we are familiar with common issues that cause water mains to corrode, break down, become blocked, and fail. Every member of our team is a highly trained professional, fully capable of handling every industrial, commercial, or residential repair job.
Why choose us for your water main repair and/or replacement?
- We utilize trenchless technology — There is no reason to dig up your lawn, destroy your sidewalks and driveway, or do any other damage while fixing your problem.
- We will save you money — We will explore all options and variables in an effort to offer you an estimate that fits within your budget.
- We use state-of-the-art techniques and technology — We are on the cutting edge of today’s most viable water main repair technologies — methods that are perfectly suited to the needs of our Seattle clientele.
- We always offer personalized customer care — We discuss all of your options before the repair work begins, so that you can choose the method that most fits your situation and budgetary considerations.
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week — A water main break can happen at any time of day or night, and that’s why we are there for you whenever a problem arises.
Need a Seattle Water Main Repair? Contact Us Today
Did your Seattle water main suddenly break? Contact us right away by calling (206) 601-9609. One of our experienced technicians will immediately provide you with the attention and care you desperately need.