Contact Us: (206) 601-9609
NBU Construction is the #1 choice for plumbers when they need a contractor to do a trenchless sewer repair and installation in Seattle and surrounding areas. Why pay the plumber to act as a middle man for you, when you can come directly to the source to get your trenchlesss sewer repair project done. By coming directly to NBU Construction you will save hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars on your next trenchless sewer repair project in Seattle. You can also count on the support of a great team that has been helping plumbers in the Seattle area for countless years with their trenchless sewer repair and installations projects. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and get the job done right attitude. By coming directly to us for your next trenchless sewer repair or sewer installation project you will get the satisfaction that the project will get done right the first time and at a cost that is way below our competition.
Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Repair and Installation
- Less Expensive. Since there is less labor involved the trenchless sewer repair cost is less expensive. You still get the same repair service, just faster and for less money than sewer repairs using trenches.
- Faster. Since there is no trench digging involved this means we can finish the sewer repair faster. We know that no home or business wants to see a sewer repair crew outside for countless weeks. Trenchless sewer repairs can often be finished in a few days, even less for a small repair.
- Cleaner. Many homes and businesses have sewer lines running below their landscaping. Digging up sewer lines can ruin your yard and it can cost hundreds of dollars to repair after the sewer line is fixed. Trenchless sewer repairs require one or two small holes in order to reach the sewer lines. The holes are usually situated at the entrance and exit of the sewer pipes thus reducing damage to your landscaping.
- Last Longer. Trenchless sewer repair and replacement using seamless technology can improve your sewer systems function. Lining your pipes can increase flow capacity and usually we can install larger pipes which adds a larger capacity and flow.
We work directly with government agencies, homeowners, and commercial clients to address their trenchless sewer repair needs in a timely and thoughtful manner. Our specialty is trenchless pipe repair, which allows us to remedy your problem without causing extensive damage to your landscape.
Our main goal when handling your job will be to repair your sewer as quickly as possible, while minimizing the overall impact to your place of business or home. A sewer line break can be devastating whether you own a home or a business because sanitation and health issues must be addressed quickly and with resolve.
Water and sewer pipe issues are never something you have time to deal with. We will tackle your sewer repair by addressing the problem immediately, and with as little imposition to you as possible.
We sometimes encounter situations where a trenchless sewer repair is not possible, but in these cases we can excavate your pipes to make the fix. However, most trenchless sewer repair jobs can be completed in just a couple of days for the average homeowner.
We have helped hundreds of sewer and pipe repair clients, so if you’re experiencing trouble with your sewer, please give us a call at (206) 601-9609. When you call, we will immediately address your issue at any time of day or night by sending out one of our qualified technicians. In short order, they will provide you with a detailed job analysis that outlines your options, leaving you free to choose the direction you would like to take.
A Trenchless Sewer Repair Will Minimize the Impact to Your Property
With the prospect of a sewer repair looming, many homeowners and business owners have concerns about how their landscaping and property will be impacted. When you are faced with the reality of a costly sewer repair bill, the prospect of replacing landscaping features, sidewalks, and driveways adds insult to injury.
Excavating a pipe is sometimes unavoidable, but we always strive to use our state-of-the-art directional drilling equipment to avoid excessive damage to your property and landscape. Pipe bursting is one of our most popular non-invasive sewer repair techniques, and the best part is that it works for most situations.
Trenchless technologies like pipe bursting not only make our line fixes more quick and efficient, but also keep the expense to a minimum. We realize that nobody budgets for a water line failure, so we strive to keep the repair bill at a minimum without sacrificing our high standards of professional customer care and quality workmanship.
From entire line replacements to simple Seattle trenchless pipe repairs, we don’t consider any job too big or too small.
Why is NBU Construction the Leader in Seattle Trenchless Sewer Repair?
When a line fails, you only have one option. When you call the experts at NBU Construction we respond immediately, and get the job done quickly. With hundreds of satisfied clients in the local area, we have experienced firsthand most of the ways a sewer line can break down or fail. Our skilled technicians can handle any residential, commercial, or industrial Seattle trenchless pipe repair situation, because they’ve seen it all.
We offer the following attributes to all of our clients:
- Modern Trenchless Technology — Our experience using state-of-the-art trenchless techniques like pipe bursting and horizontal drilling is unmatched in our region. Trenchless pipe techniques prevents your lawn from being destroyed and damage to existing sidewalks and driveways.
- We Save You Money — We will offer you a variety of workable solutions via a free estimate. In this way, we take your budgetary limitations into consideration.
- Cutting Edge Methods and State-of-the-Art Equipment — By staying current on modern maintenance methods, we continue to streamline our workflow.
- Personalized Customer Service — We will work with you throughout the fixing process, keeping you apprised of all of your various options so that you fully understand them.
- 24 Hour, 7 Day Service — You can’t choose when a pipe will break, but it almost always seems like it happens at the worst possible time. When it happens to you, there is no time to wait.
Contact Us Today to Find Out More About Trenchless Pipe Repair in Seattle
Are you experiencing a line break emergency, or do you have any questions about trenchless repair methods? Give us a call at (206) 601-9609 and one of our courteous technicians will provide you with the immediate care you need. We are the most trusted sewer repair company serving the local area, with unmatched experience that you need when an emergency occurs.